Friday, January 25, 2013

😍 In love!

Im so excited for spring, and even more excited about my most recent purchases. So I received my order from Nasty Gal and aaaahhh I'm head over heels!! This is my first time buying from them and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. Now lets get down to business.....

First off, I love the box my order came in. The inside has lips printed all over which I've been crazy for the lip print on anything!

Now to the actual items..

The bag is incredible, I'm super super ultra mega satisfied with. It's pretty big and sturdy. It has silver buckles and comes with a strap long enough to wear it cross body.

The wool hat was more of an impulse buy. I've been craving one in this particular style and I'm pleased with it. The material is really nice and it's light so it won't be be bothersome.

Overall extremely pleased with this purchase and even more in love with Nasty Gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment